domingo, 25 de junio de 2023

 Week 2:  "Clothes" (Chapter 8)

 

Task 1:  Review clothing vocabulary

1.1  Choose the correct word for each picture.

 

 

1.2  Click "Start" and choose True or False to uncover the picture underneath. 

 

     

  

 

Task 2:  Clothes Conversations

2.1  These are two conversations from your book. Click and drag to put the strips in the correct order. Click on the blue icon to check your answers.  

 

2.2  Have a conversation with your partner on the topics provided (8 minutes).  CLICK HERELinks to an external site.

 

Task 3:  What is he/she like?

Two games for you to learn useful words when describing personality traits.

 

 

 

 

Task 4:   I love it!  I hate it!

4.1  Use the wheel to ask and answer questions about likes and dislikes; make sure to take turns. Remember to use object pronouns to answer.

Examples:  Student A: Do you like sushi?   Student B: Yes, I like it. 

Student A: Do you like scary movies?   Student B: No, I hate them. 

 

 

4.2  Depending on the card you get, tell your partner two examples of things you like, dislike, love, or hate in that category.  Also, mention what your favorite _______ is. 

Example:  Card says "time of the year":

Student A:  I dislike the rainy season in Costa Rica.  I like the summer.  My favorite time of the year is fall.   

Student B:  I love soccer.  I hate baseball.  My favorite sport is soccer.

 

 

 

Task 5:   A topic sentence and three supporting sentences... That's a paragraph!

Read the paragraphs and follow the instructions.  Click on your group to get to your document:

GROUP 1Links to an external site.           GROUP 2Links to an external site.          GROUP 3Links to an external site.         GROUP 4Links to an external site. 

 

Task 6:   My Favorite ________

Individually, choose one of the topics and write a paragraph. Include a topic sentence and at least two or three supporting sentences. CLICK HERELinks to an external site.

 

 

Class Presentation for Chapter 8:

 

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario